- About LKPFC
- S1 Admission
- School News
- Latest News
- School Plans and Reports
- Student Affairs
- School Life
To enable students to:
- develop intellectual and aesthetic attitudes towards manipulative and creative skills in relation to food, fabrics and home-making
- understand the principles underlying the choice and the safety and informed use of materials and equipment
- appreciate how technology affects our lives and enhances the nurturing of quality people and quality homes
- develop a positive attitude towards health
- Food, Nutrition and Diet enables students to understand the relationship between nutrition and health.
- Home and Family deals with the skills and principles of running a home.
- Needlework, Dress and Design introduces the characteristics of fabrics, design principles and sewing skills.